The Woodlands is an ideal place for your group - whether large or small - to spend time together with comfort, quality and great facilities.
Whether you're looking for a short break for a group of friends and family, or meeting space and accommodation for your association or church group, The Woodlands offers you choice to best suit your needs.
The Woodlands offers:
- A total of 23 bedrooms (sleeping 54, plus an extra 5 child-only beds).
- 2 bedrooms are accessible for wheelchair users.
- 5 Snugs (with 2 bedrooms in each snug) benefit from a central lounge area with comfy sofas (incl. single sofa bed), TV, kitchenette and dining table - ideal for families and groups of friends who are willing to share.
- A luxury treehouse in the woods, with double bedroom & lounge (not included in lump sum rate for groups).
- The function room for around 60 people (dependent on seating layout) which opens up into the bar & lounge, if a larger space is required.
- The Bar & Lounge for relaxation and leisure time, as well as refreshment breaks.
- The Dining Room for group dining on a full-board or B&B basis.
- Woodland gardens, a decked terrace and decking outside each bedroom.
The Woodlands is situated within Hothorpe Hall's grounds - far enough away for customers in each location to enjoy their own space, but close enough for larger group bookings to utilise Hothorpe Hall and The Woodlands together, if required.
Please enquire for further information.