This beautiful Baroque-style chapel was built c.1890 as a private family chapel. Now tastefully decorated and furnished, it measures 8.4m x 5.1m.
It can be used for informal meetings with chairs gathered in a circular shape, or in a more formal theatre style.
Capacity: 50 max
We would be happy to discuss any other seating arrangement on request.
Website design build and CMS by Adept