19th March 13:00
At this time, following government advice where social distancing and all but non-essential travel was recommended for the coming weeks, our venues remain open but with limited operation.
Our customers are very important to us and we appreciate that they may wish to postpone an upcoming booking. Staff are working hard to make contact with those who have events booked in March, April and May 2020, to discuss the situation and find a mutually agreeable alternative date for their event.
We are closely monitoring daily announcements from the Government and are prepared to react and change accordingly, should we need to. If a further Government announcement is made that affects your event after 31st May 2020, we will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss possible solutions.
These are unusual and difficult times for us all. Please rest assured that our staff are doing their very best for all of our customers during a situation which they have never faced before.
For anyone – staff, supplier or guest – who does still visit our venues at this time, we have implemented measures on site for their wellbeing and safety. We have taken extra precautions on top of our already thorough cleaning regime and hygiene standards, which include:
- Further cleaning throughout the day of items such as stair bannisters, door handles and the backs and arms of chairs.
- A supply of hand sanitisers throughout each of our venues for all to use.
- Serving and/or plating meals to discourage multiple handling of food/serving items.
- Staff wearing disposable gloves, where deemed appropriate.
- Encouraging regular handwashing and keeping a distance from others.
We are appreciative of your understanding and support.