If a career in hospitality and events interests you, then Hothorpe Venues might just be the place. You’ll always be a name (not a payroll number!) and your voice is welcomed with ideas.
As a growing business we’re often recruiting as customer demand grows, so take a look through our current opportunities.
- £18000-20000 Per annum
- £24,000 Per annum
- £770.20 Per month
Evening & weekend bank staff
- £8.57 Per hour
Full time, part time & casual available
- £9 Per hour
Working with us, you can expect a range of benefits, including:
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Training and development plan and annual appraisal scheme for every employee.
- Annual wage increase.
- Meal entitlement for staff starting work before 8am.
- Annual Christmas staff event, including secret Santa gift swap and lunch.
- Christmas gifts from the Directors.
- Annual staff or team trip out.
- Summer family event at Hothorpe Venues.
- 30% off dining events at Hothorpe Venues and reduced rate Treehouse breaks.
- Tips divided equally between all staff.
- Stunning views and large gardens to enjoy during break times.
- Staff social nights out arranged by staff.
- The kudos associated with working for a growing and award-winning business.
Working at Hothorpe
Here’s what our staff have to say:
“I feel trusted to execute my job”
“I love the variety of my job because of the different markets”
“Hothorpe Venues is a very family oriented business”