Meetings & Conferences
Fully inclusive day and residential packages at our conference venue are designed to give you everything you might need for your meeting, making booking as simple as possible and offering you transparency on costs. We also offer you the flexibility to build your own event, to suit your requirements.
- 10 private meeting rooms, with flexible seating options
- Full day or part-day/evening meeting bookings
- Free wi-fi, projector & screen and flipcharts in your meeting room
- Hot & cold buffet lunch
- Refreshments available throughout the day
- Added extras to make event uniquely yours
- 55 ensuite bedrooms
- Full board accommodation with meal upgrades available
- 10 private meeting rooms with flexible seating options
- Outdoor recreation facilities
- Fully licensed bar
- Option of added extras
If you have something specific in mind that you’d like to achieve, let us know and we’ll create a package to suit. You can create your event with options such as:
- Evening banquet, themed dinner, company awards presentation or party
- Exhibition space
- Private dining
- Team development activities on or offsite
- Specific food and drink requests
You can book the whole of Hothorpe Hall solely for your use – ideal for large companies or groups.
- Use of all meeting rooms, lounge, bar and dining area
- 55 ensuite bedrooms (offering 146 bed spaces when sharing bedrooms)
- Full board including buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All onsite recreational facilities and 12 acres of gardens, ideal for teambuilding activities
Click to Download
"We were exceptionally pleased with the first class quality service, the warm and welcoming hospitality and excellent food!" Michelle Bramley, Howes Percival.
"Very lovely set up and nice touches. Food was great and delegates were very happy. Hothorpe was a great place to have our team residentail. The staff were friendly, relaxed and well organised, marking our stay very plesant." Simone Lamond, Locality.
"I arranged a meeting for our sales team and Sales Director. I was delighted to hear that they had a great day, surrounded by beautiful grounds and helpful staff, and most of all they enjoyed the delicious food at lunchtime. I would not hesitate to use Hothorpe Hall again." Rachael Amey, Storck UK Ltd.
“I want to thank you for making the arranging of my meeting very easy. We had a perfect stay at Hothorpe… everyone was so helpful. I will recommend Hothorpe to my colleagues for its friendliness, organisational skills and beautiful location.”
John Whitehead, Tetra Pak.
“Hothorpe Hall was a delightful place to be. All delegates were impressed with the conference centre. One of the best venues we have used.” Lincoln Diocesan Schools Advisor.
“We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hothorpe Hall, thank you so much. Every single person in our group commented on the superb quality of the food.” Christian Growth International.
"Great place. Very comfortable for meetings. Very flexible. You made our life easy!" Residential conference customer, March 2011.